Spirits-Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Home Help Search Members Login Register
Spirits-Board « Scheduled speech by J.F.K. »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Scheduled speech by J.F.K. (Read 647 times)
brahbata
YaBB Administrator

Seeing is believing. I
shape.

In Space and Time.

http://brahbata.space
Scheduled speech by J.F.K.
Feb 23rd, 2021 at 5:20am

Scheduled speech by J.F.K.

Namasté and hello everyone !

This speech was scheduled by J.F. Kennedy for 11/22/1963 -.

how *peculiar* that this was also the day of his death.... Wink

If it *sounds* right to you, I would be very happy if you could spread it further....

light, love & united greetings sends

s'I AM

Citizens of this earth: we are not alone. God in His infinite wisdom has seen fit to populate His universe with more beings - intelligent creatures like us. How can I state this with such authority?

In 1947, in the arid New Mexico desert, our military forces rescued the remains of a crashed spacecraft of unknown origin. Science soon determined that this vehicle came from more distant outer space. Since that time, our government has maintained contact with the builders of this spacecraft. Although this news may seem fantastic - and indeed startling - I ask you not to take it with unnecessary fear or pessimism. I assure you, as President, that these beings mean us no harm. Rather, they promise to help our nation overcome the common enemies of all mankind: Tyranny, poverty, disease, war. We have decided that they are not enemies, but friends. Together with them, we can create a better world. While I cannot promise you that there will be no more stumbling blocks or missteps on the future path. But I believe that we have found the true destiny of the peoples of this great land: To lead the world into a glorious future. In the days, weeks and months ahead, you will learn more about these visitors, why they are here, and why our leaders have kept their presence secret from you for so long. I ask you to look to the future not with timidity, but with courage. For in our time we can achieve the ancient vision of peace and prosperity for all mankind on earth.

God bless you!

(taken from the book *Aquaria - the goddess returns* by Brigitte Jost)

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.

Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.

Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Spirits-Board » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.