Spirits-Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Home Help Search Members Login Register
Spirits-Board « Perception and magic... »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Perception and magic... (Read 177 times)
brahbata
YaBB Administrator

Seeing is believing. I
shape.

In Space and Time.

http://brahbata.space
Perception and magic...
Feb 23rd, 2021 at 5:05am

Perception and magic...

H
allo dear ones,

let us embark on a journey into the mind.

Human consciousness is such that it can consciously experience multiple "states" and consider all of these experiential states to be each "real".

Take the example of when we are drunk We experience ourselves - and our environment - differently than when we are sober. There are different states of consciousness. And we can play with them.

The walk to truth, at least as I understand it, involves that we can all recognize these different states of consciousness as respectively "true". We EXPERIENCE something. We indeed EXPERIENCE something, no matter if our later memory would like to make us believe something else, or that our fellow world tells us: "Oh nonsense, you were drunk or the like." …

Let us assume that we are spiritual beings living in a body.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
We therefore have a "shell", a "vehicle", by means of which we can have experiences. And this SIMULATION happens not 99-percent, but 100-percent. This means: we have generally seen NO possibility to find out, whether our experiences are e.g. only part of an "interactive simulation", or whether we ACTUALLY live in the here and now, the so-called reality....

We are dreaming. We are all just dreaming. We own bodies, with and IN which we move, within this world. And we can experience this world and interact with it, deal with it.

Well. We can do even more.

If we assume that there is "life", in the form that it takes place on other planes as well as on this plane here, this enables us to question ourself and our own experiences. We can ask ourselves: DO I EXIST? AM I REAL? DO I PERCEIVE ALL THIS? WHAT IS PERCEPTION???

Let's do an experiment...

Imagine the following:

You stand in the consciousness that you are in a "simulation" only. That life is not "real", respectively not the ONLY reality. Imagine, you are a being, which "lives" in a body, in order to make experiences. To gain knowledge. To play through possibilities.

I invite you to "play" with our surrounding "matrix". To challenge it. Play the game of games...

Starting from the thought that NOTHING happens by chance, we could ask ourselves what and how the matrix surrounding us can and will give us "answers". Let me explain:

Just ask a QUESTION to the environment that surrounds you. This question is nothing else, than a PRAYER, because over this (over a prayer) we turn to "a higher power" or the fellow world or similar. We see ourselves as no longer separate from everything, but INTERACTING.

When you formulate your question, formulate also the way of the answer. Example: I want to "know" if my presently walked ways are "right", in the divine sense, or wrong... Take this means of choice and be sure that there are answers. ALL seekers ALWAYS find an answer! And then say HOW and WHERE the answer should reach you.

Practically this means: Pick e.g. a number between 0 and 60 and assign a truth value to a certain number. So say: I formulate my question - and if the answer on my digital clock is e.g. the number "26", this question is true. I explain it further:

Assume that EVERYTHING interacts with EVERYTHING. AND that there is a RULING power, GOD, which provides for the fact that you get your answers. If you now ask the question with the number, only God alone can know WHEN you look at your clock to see the respective number on it (e.g. second numbers). You will ALWAYS look at the clock IN THE RIGHT MOMENT to get your answers!

Put numbers on your watch for "yes" and for "no." Check the results. I STRONGLY RECOGNIZE that there are TWO energy expressions in this universe, black AND white, yes and no, wrong and right. It is IMPORTANT that you consider this difference, because otherwise you give your life and your freedom out of your hand and are controlled by "outside energies. This is NOT THE MEANING!

Learning magic has a lot to do with beginning to understand the mechanisms of the world within which you operate. Or to learn to understand. ONE way is to get in CONTACT with your environment and your fellow man. PLEASE DO NOT do this by giving away your self or the control over your own self! But PLAY anyway!

If we proceed further on this taken path, we can look for our answers of the Cosmos or the Heavens above in right away every sensual effect we experience. Give your questions to the Almighty different possible answers, e.g. let's ask a question and simultaneously ask for the way how the given answer should reach us. Make your question and ask the wind to blow, if the answer to your question ist right. Let there be a sudden tone, if the answer to your question is wrong, and so forth. Assuming that the Divine Source of Love always finds a way to reach us, get into interactive communcation with it. Play around, but don't let yourself get tricked. Mindmanipulation is not an easy game to play at first, but the reward is immense. Sooner or later while getting used to playing with possible answers you will find more and more trust in the experiences you make. This is NOT meant to give your decisions into another ones hands, no, but rather a way to help us to get more self-confidence in our future decisions. When we learn to trust the Cosmic energies, we will surely come to a point in which we learn to trust ourselves. My experience with that tells me, that our questions we raise will lessen with time and growing self-confidence. We LEARN to trust through this, even ourselves.

More later, do your experiments with truth,

brah (start counting already Wink ...)

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.

Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.

Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Spirits-Board » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.