Spirits-Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Home Help Search Members Login Register
Spirits-Board « You've been brainwashed... »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
You've been brainwashed... (Read 140 times)
brahbata
YaBB Administrator

Seeing is believing. I
shape.

In Space and Time.

http://brahbata.space
You've been brainwashed...
Feb 23rd, 2021 at 5:00am

You've been brainwashed...

I’m here to wake you up. Soon you will fly.

Let me take you on a journey. Let me take you on a journey to yourself and to all history. In fact, history is „HIS STORY!“.

Where do we live?

We live in a hologram that is built by our collective dream. Let me elaborate on that.

We live on a planet now evolving under Jupiter aspect. Past decades energies of Saturn and Mars are over and Jupiter and Sun aspects dominate the planet’s awakening. This is the Golden Age, as the Greek refer to and it is the Age of Aquarius. Kali-Yuga, as the past cosmic influence period is called allover India, is over by now.

This solar system, our energetic model of consciousness of mankind expressed, is about to spread her new born energies of divinity into the regional sector of our home galaxy, the milky way. Orion sector dominance will soon be changed to planet Shan’s energetic dominance (as Earth is called throughout the galaxy). The Father’s solemn.will is about to be taking place within our part of the Galaxy.

Galaxies exist like dust in the wind. They all do have an own consciousness, a collective consciousness of all „minor“ inhabitants of Her’s and sums of singular consciousnesses populating the galactic organism. All pulse of life, all interactions of life with one another is made possible by the breathe of the galaxy. All life interacts on all levels.

The galaxies are part of a universe, which is rather confuse and chaotic. Not all parts of the universe reflect same physical conditions. There are wide parts of the Universe, which are wobbling like sour-cream. Life is breeding – so do galactic events. Our Universe is a child, and still is growing up. That’s why we’re all still going wild.

Our mother Universe, which is full of trillions and trillions of galaxys, each one filled with billions of solar systems, of which billions again carry life that is able to consider the thought, that there is life contemplating about life, is most fascinating. We learn about all possible events and actions – which clearly show us the multi-complexity of universal life.

Our Universe is one of trillions and trillions of Universes, every one of them supplied with self-conscious life-forms on every stage of development. There are planets (all of them with a planetary consciousness), solar systems running on ethe, the Divine Energy, and a multitude of life-forms acting within the given scenery.

And all of this ain’t real.

We all are playing parts within a dream. We all dream a collective dream with subordinated individual dreams. Now, it’s time to change the collective dream…

When we pray, we immeadeately connect to the Divine Source. We can ask the Father for favours. In exchange, we promise to give our best in ordner to fulfill the task we’ve been given. This is called the biase of true magic. Wisdom is Honesty – as Honesty is Wisdom. We all do interconnect and interfere with one another on multi-levels. So, let’s go for gold now and bring the true love of the Divine Father in rule…

God is Love.

True and mere love, that’s the key. And God cares. God is the one caring Force that makes you feel good. Soooooooooo good…

Kisses,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.

Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.

Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Spirits-Board » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.