Spirits-Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Home Help Search Members Login Register
Spirits-Board « Hypercommunication of DNA. »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hypercommunication of DNA. (Read 135 times)
brahbata
YaBB Administrator

Seeing is believing. I
shape.

In Space and Time.

http://brahbata.space
Hypercommunication of DNA.
Feb 23rd, 2021 at 4:30am

Hypercommunication of DNA.

Hello dear Smiley,

inspired by your links, which you have attached in your well-set lines - and which I have read through with great interest -, I thought I would just use the copy-and-paste function of my computer and put the text 'in' here.... (Note: I did that, but the text is sooo long that the loading times are unacceptable... So out with it again... The article is still worth reading, so if you like, just follow the two links below...)

Hm.

I think the summary given by Bärbel Mohr is successful. The most different areas of scientific worlds are illuminated and well understandably explained, although in places contentwise errors are to be deplored and partly simply wrong information is given, in order to want to increase the credibility of a world view.

Nevertheless, even if I make now a small remark, I ask you to understand me hopefully not as too schoolmasterly...

I just want to show that often areas of common sciences, if they are just inspiring enough, are transported - just like that - into the higher spheres of esotericism. In order to underpin their credibility - and just thereby this is often undermined, as I find...

Bärbel Mohr writes at one point:

Group consciousness researchers have designed the theory of the type I civilization. A mankind, which would develop a group consciousness of the new type, would have neither environmental problems, nor would it suffer from energy shortage. Because by using its thought power as a total civilization, it would have as a quite natural consequence of it the energies of its home planet under control. And this including all natural catastrophes!!!

A theoretical Type II civilization would even be able to control the energies of its home galaxy as a whole.

Now - this is what my opening lines refer to.

The civilization divisions were not set up by any ominous group consciousness researchers, but come from another discipline - astronomy.

The Soviet astronomer N. S. Kardashev postulated in 1964 the division of possible extraterrestrial civilizations into three categories - type I civilizations (planetary communities - like ours), type II civilizations (solar system communities) and type III civilizations (galactic communities).

This classification was made according to the very simple calculation basis of the respective civilizational energy consumption and has nothing to do with group consciousness.

The energy consumption of a planetary community was given with 10^12 to 10^16 Watt, that of a solar community with 10^26 - 10^27 Watt and that of a galactic community with 10^37 - 10^38 Watt.

Furthermore in Kardashev's typologization different other criteria were applied, by which one could recognize a respective civilization level (I don't go into it further, now, because it becomes perhaps too lengthy - if it interests you, I can put it in again...).

This is a small example why I have my difficulties with esoteric truths from time to time. We all are only humans, who sometimes research well and sometimes not so well or copy from each other...

Therefore: Eyes open - when buying Eggs Wink ...

Always use your own head, brah thinks and greets you all very dear from his heart,

and now to the text (very long...)

Hypercommunication of the DNS: The living Internet in humans.

http://baerbelmohr.de/magazin/beitraege/20010711_vernetzte_intelligenz.htm

and continue here:

http://baerbelmohr.de/magazin/beitraege/20020220_Hyper2-3.htm

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.

Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.

Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Spirits-Board » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.