shape.

In Space and Time.

http://brahbata.space
The Grays...
Feb 23rd, 2021 at 5:13am

The Greys...

H
allo Dear Ones,

... in another forum I wrote something about the grays, which might be of interest to you too.... I thought I'd post it in:

Kind regards,

brah

H
allo dear ones,

... I have not read the entire thread now, but would still like to comment or get rid of one or two thoughts.

It strikes me that the topic of abductions is filled with many fears that relate to all of us not knowing why abductions happen at all. The point is not that these phenomena happen subtly, but are quite real - with our 3-d bodies and in the way that we beings perceive these abductions as interventions in our personality structure.

I want to demystify the grays a bit.

Grays are traders. They travel the universe, as many other races and species do, and their main goal is to increase their profits. They plunder entire systems at times.

The stories, some of which have been put out by themselves, that they are an extinct species or a cloned species, are part of the web of lies designed to deceive us about their true intentions.

Granted: Earth is a gene pool. Our greatest treasure is not gold, diamonds or silver, but our diverse genetics. Nevertheless, the Greys are after our clunkers.

They have existed at other times in human history: The Phoenicians, traders in the Mediterranean, whose capital Kathargo was eventually destroyed, was a gray empire. Please consider the idea that if you want to occupy or exploit a planet, you do it best by mingling with the people and just being a little better than they are. The Phoenicians were the most talented traders and sailors of that era. They sailed the proudest ships, had the most intelligent harbors (which were shaped like a chuck and offered revolver-like outlet to numerous ships in a round arch) and had supremacy over the Mediterranean.

There is a hybrid program these days. I myself have had telepathic contact (and visual) with a hybrid child who made it clear to me how these children think. This is a genetically determined form of mind manipulation, which is in addition to the general manipulation of the common earthlings.

That child was wild in his flow of thoughts, fluctuating constantly and feeling horribly alone. I felt very sorry for that child!

The hybrid program and the abductions serve only one purpose: to conceal the real reason of their being here - to gain control over the Earth. The Illuminati, of which individuals are not really always bad, should(t) be deceived. Once again.

A word to the Illuminati: There are people of this planet, who are carefully endeavored, if they are initiated then, into the conditions of this world, to carry for the fact that the life on the planet continues in orderly and good courses. Those American politicians and intelligence people who set up MJ-12 at that time really cared about the people of Earth. However, it is always the case that they ultimately found themselves at the mercy of the Grays' interests and accordingly realized over time that they were being eaten up by phonies. Today these people are very eager to find a human solution to the Casus Earth. To free themselves from the grip of the Greys.

There are in the universe (and also there are numerous of them) manifold possibilities to come in contact with beings of a sleeping planet. The species sympathetic to us always respect our own choices, which I also find very natural. Still: predators exist, and they exist everywhere. There is generally no difference between a mugger in Manhattan and a Gray who wants to rob a penny-pinching planet of its treasures. Both are exploiters and use violence. The violence of the - technologically advanced - Grays, however, is much more subtle than the mere pointing of a gun.

So the Greys send and sent again and again the message to the people of this planet, who got a little bit more insight into the affairs of being - like e.g. we here - that they were a dying race, which had to act with a hybrid program. This idea is part of tactical warfare and has precious little to do with the truth. They are simply exploiters who are after Earth's bling. (Diamonds and gold, jewelry also finds great favor in the rest of the galaxy).

It is time to demystify the horrors. All the reports about the Dulce base etc. in New Mexico, for example, are only meant to lure people awake on a wrong track. The base is real, but far from being characterized by sheer horror as some texts on the Internet would have us believe. The hybrid program is also real (and a disgrace to the children), but it ultimately serves to disguise the purely monetary interests of the greys.

These people are no different than we are, too. They drink beer, they walk, they go shopping. All the same things we do. Beings who want to fulfill their needs.

What distinguishes the Grays is that they show little interest spiritually. Because the universe - I'm sorry to say - seems to have little interest in all of its beings developing spiritually. Certainly, the goal and purpose of the universe is for all inhabitants to evolve spiritually (which means nothing more than for individuals to learn to communicate with the mass universe), yet it equanimously tolerates inhabitants who choose otherwise. And the Grays have chosen differently. They have chosen not to seek meaning in their own spiritual development, but to increase their wealth. Because it is part of their politics to want to master the universe by disdainful calculative sizes. A way, which will not work out - but tell this to a gray, which holds a diamond in the claw and can and wants to enjoy a vacation on xyz-planet for it...

Anyway, be suspicious of the greys. They lie, they cheat, they hypocrite, they plead, they fight, they deny. They are a race that lacks spiritual and mental substance - despite all the technological achievements. Humans are different: humans empathize, humans care, humans want to help. We are all greater than any gray!

The kidnappings take place. So does the hybrid program. However, as described above, under different circumstances than most who have ever (if ever) heard of it. The lowest (I write it in quotation marks) human instincts to do well for oneself are just as applied to the Grays. Again, it's all about bling, coal, ashes, money.

Do not, I beg you, be fogged by horror stories about the Greys. There are implants? Yes. But the possibilities of mind-manipulation are already completely sufficient to control people. We/you all, who talk about the technical and artificial possibilities of the Greys, are already part of the dazzle. Once again: Greys are traders: Greedy little  beings, who have nothing but their own advantage in mind! Everything else serves the concealment and is - yes obviously - also successful...

Best regards,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.

Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.

Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Spirits-Board » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.