Spirits-Forum

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Home Help Search Members Login Register
Spirits-Board « What is the photon belt? »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What is the photon belt? (Read 144 times)
brahbata
YaBB Administrator

Seeing is believing. I
shape.

In Space and Time.

http://brahbata.space
What is the photon belt?
Feb 23rd, 2021 at 4:39am

What is the photon belt?

Hello dear sam Smiley ,

first of all again *welcome* to the spirits-forum!

Thank you for your posting and I would like to respond to you.
Interesting information for the understanding of the photon belt can be found analogously in "Flächenland - Ein mehrdimensionaler Roman, verfasst von einem alten Quadrat". The author, Edwin A. Abbot, was a Shakespearean scholar, country priest with a keen interest in mathematics, and authored "Flatland. A Romance of Many Dimensions" (original title) in 1884.

The novel begins with the dedication:

To the inhabitants of space in general
and H. C. in particular
this book is dedicated
by a humble inhabitant of Raumland
in the hope that as well,
as he was initiated into the secrets
the secrets of the three dimensions
(having known only two before),
the citizens of this heavenly region
higher and higher
to the secrets of four, five,
even six dimensions
and thereby
to the expansion of imagination
and the possible development
of the rare and excellent gift of
of modesty
among the higher race
of physical humanity.

Patience,
for this world
is broad and wide.

Area land, as the name implies, is a two-dimensional world. The inhabitants have different contours depending on their rank - there are triangles, squares, pentagons, hexagons, etc.

Our acting triangle thus travels through area land in search of understanding itself and the world. I'll abbreviate a bit to get to the point. One day - out of nowhere - a circle appears in front of the triangle, which becomes larger and larger, then becomes smaller again - and finally disappears again into nothingness.

The triangle cannot explain this process and is in bright excitement. Well - it is delivered from this excitement, because the circle appearing from the nothing is an inhabitant of the space land and this explains to the area land inhabitant how it behaves with the "dimensions".

I have made a small sketch to show how the triangle perceived the circle appearing out of nothing. The red line indicates the plane of the plane land - that is, the triangle's point of view. The circle out of nothing is simply a sphere that "pierces" area land coming from below - to disappear upwards. In drawing a) the "circle" in the eyes of the two-dimensional triangle has reached the largest extension, in sketch b) the sphere rises (the "circle" in the eyes of the triangle becomes smaller) further "out of" Flächenland, to finally almost disappear in drawing c).

So, in the eyes of the two-dimensional inhabitant of the area land, the "circle" appears to him out of nothing, gets bigger, then smaller again, and goes back to nothing.

MAGIC!!!

It is the same with the photon belt.

It is a reality which stands "beyond" our reality and nevertheless exists within our presently experienced world as an effect. To the information published here by you I would like to note, that we are not "moving towards the central sun", as the unknown writer puts it. We keep with our earth, within our solar system still our place in the Orion arm of the Milky Way, our galaxy. And also the date cannot be limited - in cosmic dimensions - to the month or day. Many times in the most different channelings the speech is about the fact that the Aquarius age began on x.x.19xx. Also this cannot be limited to the day exactly for an astronomic 2000 years lasting cycle, the passage of a zodiac sign. Therefore it may be enough to know that we stand in the middle of the birth, in the beginnings of the new cycle, I find... The exact hour only the father knows.

Well. Not the photon belt ("aeon") approaches us - but we approach him.

Multidimensionally our galaxy, our whole cosmos, "floats" in an energy bubble, which is described in the old Vedic scriptures as Brahma and was set forth by Buddha as crystal lattice. Contemporarily, we find this idea depicted, for example, in the movie "Matrix." Drunvalo and others speak of a hologram.

You find in the folder "TimeWarp" on Aquarius the text
future world
(https://brahbata.space/future%20world_engl.html)

In the penultimate paragraph is the sentence:

"The vibrations that will penetrate the crystal lattice (the matrix) of the presently experienced plane for the duration of 1000 years from our convertible star will result in an increase of the energy level of the material cosmos."

And in the last paragraph are the words:

"This process, which characterizes the first half of the age of Aquarius, is initiated by the periodically occurring influence of special location-bound oscillations within our galaxy on our solar system situated in the Orion arm"

Hereby the "photon belt" is meant. "Locally bound" means that the photon belt - or that kind of energy, which we perceive from it, lies beyond "our experienceable level". We experience it as an expression of multidimensional divine truth. We are moving.

All universes have been given laws that are "inherent in the system". It is a fallacy of our minds to assume that those cause-and-effect relationships we have commonly believed to understand as decoding our world must apply to other "realities."

To be able to comprehend and understand the sublime divine truth in ultimate consequence will probably remain just as hidden to us as it seems to be impossible for an inhabitant of surface land to be able to comprehend "space land" as long as he is within his system. Mathematically, in the set theory, the superior set is called omega set Wink

Gautama Buddha formulated this in such a way that it is impossible for the human spirit to be able to recognize a "last causeless cause". Nevertheless: He did not deny this.

Flächenland ends with the words:

This is the hope of my bright hours. Alas, it is not always so. Heavy on my mind at times is the oppressive thought that I cannot in good conscience say that I am sure of the exact shape of the cube once seen and so often missed; and in the visions of my nights the mysterious law "Upward, not northward" haunts me like a soul-devouring sphinx. It is part of the martyrdom I suffer for the sake of truth that there are times of mental weakness when cubes and spheres fade into the background of an existence that seems scarcely possible; where the land of Three Dimensions seems almost as visionary as the land of one or none - indeed, where even this hard wall that separates me from my freedom, even the tablets on which I write, and the whole substantial reality of surface land seem but the product of a sick imagination, the groundless fabric of a dream. "

Prepare to encounter Omega.

Go create.
Live your dream.

Love,

brah

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience - we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
So, I've decided to take my work back on the ground, to stop you falling into the wrong hands.
Life is a videogame. Reality is a playground. It's all about experience and self-expression.
ZEN is: JOYFULLY walking on a never-ending path that doesn't exist.
They tried to bury us. What they didn't know - we were seeds.
Ideally, we get humble when we travel the Cosmos.
After school is over, you are playing in the park.
Although, life is limited - Creation is limitless.

Fuck you Orion, Zetas and your evil allies.

Seeing is believing. I do. *I shape*.
'EARTH' without 'ART' is just 'EH'.
Best viewed with *eyes closed*.
Space. It's The final Frontier.
Real eyes realize real lies.
Creator and Creation.
We are ONE.
I AM.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Spirits-Board » Powered by YaBB 2.5.2!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2024. All Rights Reserved.